As of August 2019, we have no current vacancies. But if you meet the criteria below (all of them!) then you could always try sending us a speculative e-mail. Recruiters, please do not contact us.
We are a leading global supplier of financial reporting software and services. Our software and services are used by regulators, banks, insurance companies, top accounting firms and other organisations. We pride ourselves on the quality and performance of our software
We are looking for software developers to work in our Oxford based Product Development team.
Working with a team lead and 5-6 other developers, you will work on our world-leading suite of products for financial and regulatory reporting. This includes working with Java, C#, microservices, Kubernetes and modern web frameworks.
- 2:1 or better from a Russell Group university
- 1-2 years development experience using modern object-oriented languages or Computer Science graduate seeking first job
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally, Java or C# experience
Beneficial, but not mandatory
- React or Typescript experience
- Experience using IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse
- Experience of Docker or Kubernetes
Salary on application. Other benefits are listed on our careers page.
How to apply
Please send your cv to [email protected]