Software Developer Vacancies
CoreFiling is seeking exceptional programmers to join our Product Development team.
We offer a supporting environment for new graduates, but more experienced candidates with knowledge of some of the following are also sought:
- Spring Boot
Working in a small team, you will take responsibility for the design, implementation, testing and regular release of improvements to our products. You will have the opportunity to influence planning and product direction through regular discussion between the development team and product management.
Want to know more? Read about a typical day in Product Development.
You will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications including a 1st or 2:1 from a top university
- Strong knowledge of Java, C# or another OO language
- A passion for programming
- Solid understanding of OO principles
- A talent for imaginative problem-solving
- The ability to learn and apply complex new technologies quickly
The following additional skills and experience would be beneficial:
- Experience working in a team environment
- A familiarity with agile processes and test-driven development
- Hands-on training through paired-programming and mentoring.
- A competitive benefits package.
How to Apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name and the job title in the header. Please attach your CV and a covering letter outlining what makes you the ideal candidate for your chosen role. We don't expect all candidates to have commercial programming experience, but please supply details if you do. Please also include a summary of personal or academic projects demonstrating your proficiency in programming, detailing the particular technologies you used. Links to any of your code that is available in public repositories or websites would be beneficial.
CoreFiling is currently unable to provide sponsorship for visa applications.
Information for Recruiters
We are well aware that there are many excellent candidates looking for opportunities. However, we prefer not to be contacted unless we have specifically requested that you act on our behalf. At present we have a list of preferred suppliers and are not looking for new groups at this time. We thank you for respecting our process.