Who we are:
CoreFiling is an organisation focused on engineering excellence. Our company develops market-leading software and provides subject matter expertise in professional services and delivery capabilities. We are experiencing significant growth through legislative changes to regulatory reporting around the world and are currently looking for exceptional candidates across multiple divisions to ensure we continue to meet our clients' business reporting requirements.
Our sales and strategy team comprises sales, pre-sales, alliances, and marketing functions. Reporting to the VP of Sales and Alliances, your role would be to work directly in the management of our established partner organisations to build, maintain, and develop our relationship and opportunity pipeline. If you are the type of Alliance Director who likes to roll-up their sleeves and dive in, then this is the job for you.
What we are looking for:
- An Alliance Director with 10+ years' experience engaging with large corporate and/or public sector clients, who currently sits within or regularly works alongside multi-national corporations specialising in IT Services and/or Software Application Development.
- Proven and credible experience in the ability to recruit, build, maintain, and develop partnerships into successful revenue generating entities, preferably at a global level.
- The ability to work in start-up mode. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is readily proactive in engaging both internally and externally.
- A strong methodology around the partnership engagement and growth process that can be adapted into the CoreFiling ethos.
- Solid solution sales experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Manage our solution partnerships across the EMEA region from base relationship contacts up to business planning sign-off.
- Organise and adapt methodology to align itself with CoreFiling from the largest to smallest partnership engagement.
- With a keen eye to increasing revenue: work alongside pre-sales and professional services teams to identify areas of value to explore with our established partnership base.
- Make weekly reports of alliance development against strategy.
- Educate and work internally across departments to achieve targets and build upon new opportunities.
- The opportunity to take your past success and build a new path of partnership engagement at an SME in rapid growth.
- The opportunity to educate already successful partnerships on new opportunities in the financial reporting market.
- The opportunity to create new channels of business with the full support of the sales and strategy team.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, annual bonus based on KPIs, and stock options.
- The ability to influence the development of leading technical solutions in a growth market with strategic partner organisations.
- Complex, interesting work that combines client engagement and technical excellence.
- Annual reviews that reflect your contribution to our organisation.
How to Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com, including your name and the job title in the header. Please attach your CV and a covering letter outlining what makes you the ideal candidate for this role.
CoreFiling is currently unable to provide sponsorship for visa applications.
Information for Recruiters
We are well aware that there are many excellent candidates looking for opportunities. However, we prefer not to be contacted unless we have specifically requested that you act on our behalf. At present we have a list of preferred suppliers and are not looking for new groups at this time. We thank you for respecting our process.