Who we are:
CoreFiling is an international software and services firm specialising in business to government reporting for the purpose of regulation and taxation, an area of continued growth in the financial sector. We partner with some of the largest solution providers in the world to deliver projects and services to government agencies, banks, insurance firms, consultancies and other companies. The technical leadership role we take in our engagements frees our customers to concentrate on the data required for efficient financial supervision.
CoreFiling has a particular interest in XBRL, a global standard that is becoming increasingly popular as a framework for business to government reporting. XBRL is one of the technologies that are changing the face of financial reporting from paper-based with reliance on manual steps to computer controlled, straight through processing. This specialism means that CoreFiling are a leading organisation in developing and implementing the innovations that are used to modernise and improve regulation and reporting across the global financial industry.
Following the continued maturity of our partnering model, we are looking to build a professional, hard-working and innovative pre-sales team to support both our partners and direct sales opportunities. You will benefit from an environment that requires creative and lateral thinking as part of daily life in a varied and exciting role.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer you will support the sales team through our consultative sales process. As a member of the pre-sales team, you will be vital in ensuring that the value that CoreFiling can bring to a customer is maximised. Pre-sales customer interaction is usually at a senior level where we need to be able to express clearly and professionally the value that CoreFiling can bring to their organisation.
The broad responsibility of a member of the pre-sales team is to secure the technical win for sales opportunities. Within this, the responsibilities are to:
- Technically qualify opportunities.
- Discover where we can add value to the client beyond initial requirements.
- Define the best solution for the customer using CoreFiling and partner resources.
- Explain solutions in discussions, demonstrations and presentations to senior business and technical audiences.
- Coordinate specialist input from other teams.
- Accurately size and price complex solutions in Excel for the sales team.
- Become an expert in the application of CoreFiling technology to solve the challenges of modern business reporting requirements.
Skills and experience
The below skills and experience are fundamental to this role:
- Previous pre-sales experience within complex solutions.
- Able to take a consultative approach to find the best value solution for the customer.
- Able to understand and describe enterprise software solutions.
- Able to present technical information at different levels for different audiences.
- Able to use Excel to present the numbers behind complex solutions for the sales team.
- Relevant domain knowledge in one or more of the following: government reporting, compliance, investment banking, risk management, or accounting.
Personal characteristics we value highly are those where you will be:
- Reliable and professional.
- Open and willing to share information with colleagues and partners.
- Solution rather than product oriented.
- A hard-working work environment that allows for lateral thinking and innovation.
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- KPI-based bonus scheme.
- Sponsorship to be become involved in relevant Standards setting organisations.
- You will have the opportunity to develop deep skills in multiple areas covering technical, business and commercial as well as influence the development of leading technical solutions in a growth market with strategic partner organisations.
How to Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com, including your name and the job title in the header. Please attach your CV and a covering letter outlining what makes you the ideal candidate for this role.
CoreFiling is currently unable to provide sponsorship for visa applications.
Information for Recruiters
We are well aware that there are many excellent candidates looking for opportunities. However, we prefer not to be contacted unless we have specifically requested that you act on our behalf. At present we have a list of preferred suppliers and are not looking for new groups at this time. We thank you for respecting our process.