Business Development Manager
Who we are:
CoreFiling is an organisation focused on engineering excellence. Our company develops market-leading software and provides subject matter expertise in professional services and delivery capabilities. We are experiencing significant growth through legislative changes to regulatory reporting around the world and are currently looking for exceptional candidates across multiple divisions to ensure we continue to meet our clients' business reporting requirements.
The Business Development Manager will be focused on developing new business in their specific sector together with building upon existing business relationships which CoreFiling already have in place. The roles will be responsible for selling Software and Services to key customers - one will have a focus on HMRC and additional areas within Public Sector, the second will sell to the corporate sector, focusing on the Finance vertical an specifically on three of the large Regulators. Each role will be targeted on revenue.
Previous senior sales experience in Software and Services is essential and knowledge of the target markets (i.e. Public Sector or Finance/Regulators) would be ideal.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstratable new business skills.
- Proven Public Sector or Financial Services sector experience and a track record of selling Software and Services to these verticals.
- Strong team player, able to work closely with technical teams and colleagues.
- Experience in building a strong sales pipeline and closing business.
- Must be highly credible and comfortable selling at senior levels.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Must be capable of balancing new business prospecting requirements, fulfilling customer needs and meeting company goals.
How to Apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name and the job title in the header. Please attach your CV and a covering letter outlining what makes you the ideal candidate for this role.
CoreFiling is currently unable to provide sponsorship for visa applications.
Information for Recruiters
We are well aware that there are many excellent candidates looking for opportunities. However, we prefer not to be contacted unless we have specifically requested that you act on our behalf. At present we have a list of preferred suppliers and are not looking for new groups at this time. We thank you for respecting our process.