Professional Services Consultant
CoreFiling is currently seeking a dynamic, customer oriented consultant to join our Professional Services team. Working as part of a small group based in our Oxford offices, you will have an active involvement with real customers and projects from day one.
This position will suit recent graduates or those with one to two years experience looking for an exciting new opportunity.
As part of our customer facing project teams you will be involved in a wide variety of activities, including:
- Working with customers to understand their requirements;
- Installing and configuring CoreFiling products;
- Training end users to get the most from their CoreFiling solution;
- Assessing the impact of changes requested by customers;
- Developing reporting solutions using rigorous data modelling techniques;
- Developing extensions to CoreFiling products.
You will have:
- The desire and ability to learn quickly and apply complex new technologies;
- An attention to detail and desire to deliver high quality work;
- Client facing experience;
- A passion for customer satisfaction;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Exemplary academic qualifications including a 2:1 or above from a top 20 university.
The following would be desirable:
- Financial industry knowledge;
- Development skills, especially Java and Linux;
- Experience of AGILE development principles;
- Exposure to XML and/or XBRL;
- Experience of OO development principles.
How to Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com, including your name and the job title in the header. Please attach your CV and a covering letter outlining what makes you the ideal candidate for this role.
CoreFiling is currently unable to provide sponsorship for visa applications.
Information for Recruiters
We are well aware that there are many excellent candidates looking for opportunities. However, we prefer not to be contacted unless we have specifically requested that you act on our behalf. At present we have a list of preferred suppliers and are not looking for new groups at this time. We thank you for respecting our process.