Infrastructure Developer Vacancy
CoreFiling is looking to hire an infrastructure developer to develop and maintain tools and systems in support of our development activities, as well as providing direct assistance to other teams when required. You will be happy to use the most appropriate language and tools for the task, and where necessary learn to work in new environments.
You will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications including a 1st or 2:1 from a good University
- A passion for technology and an ability to pick up new concepts and technologies quickly
- The ability to apply your knowledge and problem solving skills to real problems and to deliver robust solutions both on your own and as part of a team
- Experience using both programming and scripting languages, such as Java or Python
- Experience using a variety of computer systems including Linux or UNIX systems
- An ability to communicate technical information to other members of the team and other developers, enabling them make the best use of the tools and facilities available
Some of the following additional skills and experience will also be beneficial:
- DevOps experience, using technologies such as configuration management (Puppet), containerization (Docker, Kubernetes), Virtualization (VirtualBox or others), revision control (Git), SQL databases (PostgreSQL) or Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with continuous integration and automated testing tools
- Experience supporting deployment of SaaS and cloud solutions
- Experience with client and server-side web development, e.g. React
- Familiarity with Windows systems, Powershell and development using the .NET framework and Visual Studio
- Hands-on training through paired-programming and mentoring.
- A competitive benefits package.
How to Apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name and the job title in the header. Please attach your CV and a covering letter outlining what makes you the ideal candidate for your chosen role. Links to any of your code that is available in public repositories or websites would be beneficial.
CoreFiling is currently unable to provide sponsorship for visa applications.
Information for Recruiters
We are well aware that there are many excellent candidates looking for opportunities. However, we prefer not to be contacted unless we have specifically requested that you act on our behalf. At present we have a list of preferred suppliers and are not looking for new groups at this time. We thank you for respecting our process.