CoreFiling is looking to hire a software architect to help drive the development of a portfolio of new and updated products on a unified cloud platform.You will:
- Have relevant experience including the provision of significant architectural input into a successful cloud based product or solution
- Work with product management and sales engineering teams to understand customer needs and environments
- Understand the requirements provided by a number of technical and business stakeholders
- Work with senior developers to design and document the required architecture based on appropriate technologies
- Support the development teams in building and delivering a compelling product to our existing and new customers
- Excellent academic qualifications including a 1st or 2:1 from a good University
- A passion for technology and an ability to pick up new concepts and technologies quickly
- The ability to apply your extensive knowledge and problem solving skills to designing, prototyping and evangelizing solutions that work in the real world
- Commercial experience developing software in a range of languages, including work on both client and server-side web development
- Experience using a variety of computer systems including Linux or UNIX systems
- An ability to communicate technical information to developers and others within the organisation, to aid understanding of the requirements and support development of the solution
- Good time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Java based web applications using Spring
- SQL databases (PostgreSQL or SQL Server)
- NoSQL databases (Cassandra and Elasticsearch)
- DevOps using technologies such as containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) and IaaS providers (Amazon Web Services or Azure)
- Development and deployment of Microservices
- Agile development practices
- Interesting development challenges using up-to-date technologies
- Hands-on training working closely with established development teams and the opportunity to attend relevant development conferences
- A competitive benefits package.
How to Apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name and the job title in the header. Please attach your CV and a covering letter outlining what makes you the ideal candidate for your chosen role.
CoreFiling is currently unable to provide sponsorship for visa applications.
Information for Recruiters
We are well aware that there are many excellent candidates looking for opportunities. However, we prefer not to be contacted unless we have specifically requested that you act on our behalf. At present we have a list of preferred suppliers and are not looking for new groups at this time. We thank you for respecting our process.