Recruitment agencies should not e-mail us about these vacancies; we are working with our preferred list of recruiters and will not be expanding it.
CoreFiling is looking for software developers to work in our Oxford office.
Working as part of our team of 20, your responsibilities will be:
- Developing new software and features
- Fixing bugs and improving existing software
- A mix of paired and solo programming
- Participating in the design and architecture of new features
- Participating in code reviews
We are seeking recent graduates and those with a maximum of 2 years’ experience in software development.
You will have:
- A 2:1 or better from a good university (list on https://russellgroup.ac.uk/about/our-universities/)
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, e.g. in Java or C#
- The ability to learn new technologies and tools very quickly
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
Experience with any of the following would be advantageous, but not essential:
- Spring Boot
CoreFiling is one of the world’s leading suppliers of software for financial reporting and business reporting. Much, but not all, of our development is in Java, and much, but not all of it is on web-based applications and APIs. We’ve been in business since 1997.
Our hiring process usually consists of one phone interview followed by one in-person interview of around 90 minutes.
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]