Interpreting and understanding the XBRL in COREP, FINREP and Solvency II reports
Understanding the content of XBRL reports is a fundamental issue facing COREP, FINREP and Solvency II report filers. Overcome the problem simply with Magnify, the document review tool that lets you create a human-readable view of your data.
- No need to understand the XBRL
- Show clearly exactly what is being reported
- Perfect for senior-level report review and sign-off
- Review documents against rules specified by the regulator
- Highlight areas of non-compliance so that remedial action can be taken before submission
No matter how you produce your XBRL reports, Magnify is the ideal tool for COREP, FINREP and Solvency II filers. Save time and effort and gain peace of mind that XBRL disclosures really do reflect the data being reported.