SpiderMonkey® Professional: perfect for SEC filing
The clear choice for SEC Filers
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is responsible for the collection of submitted forms and reports from every domestic public company in the U.S. It is vitally important that these 10K and 10-Q reports provide a true reflection of the financial performance of the business as the information contained in these filings is also used by investment and finance professionals who rely on the accuracy of this information during company appraisals prior to making investment decisions.
Extension taxonomies, actively encouraged by the SEC, allow key concepts to be defined, ensuring accurate and succinct reporting of your organisation's performance. Whether you are using your own in-house tool, or simply checking the work of your service bureau, SpiderMonkey® Professional helps you create accurate and effective taxonomy extensions.
Key benefits of SpiderMonkey Professional
- Simple, intuitive user interface - SpiderMonkey Professional is designed for use primarily by analysts and accountants, with no XBRL knowledge required.
- Painless calculations - The Edgar Filer Manual rules require that all calculations add up correctly. Unlike many taxonomy editors, SpiderMonkey helps you ensure that your calculations work as they should.
- Straightforward dimensions - You can help investors and analysts track the performance of your individual segments by extending the existing US-GAAP defined dimensions.
- Effortless searches - Browse the taxonomy by means of the intuitive relationship tree, locate the concepts you need, then simply drag and drop to extend and modify the taxonomy as required.
- Check progress as you work - Generate XBRL instance documents based on the latest version of your taxonomy, to review ongoing progress and verify the appearance of the resulting documents.
- Business-user friendly - With a tool designed to be used by accountants rather than IT specialists, the creation of detailed taxonomy concept definitions is a straightforward operation, allowing you to focus on the content rather than on the technology.
Create a corporate extension taxonomy that really does explain key facts about your business.