True North® Enterprise XBRL Processor
The True North® Enterprise XBRL Processor is built to satisfy the most stringent demands of regulators, government agencies and major corporations.
Fully conformant to the XBRL 2.1 specification, the True North Enterprise XBRL Processor is designed for use in high-load XBRL filing systems, where it is used to validate incoming XBRL instance documents and extension taxonomies, to ensure full compatibility of XBRL filings.
Building on the power of the True North XBRL Processor, True North Enterprise has proven its robustness and reliability in many existing enterprise deployments, where it provides high performance without functional compromise. It is ideally suited to the needs of customers who require high throughput.
Key benefits of the True North Enterprise XBRL Processor
- Configurable security policies – for comprehensive access control over taxonomies
- Taxonomy caching – to maximise performance and efficiency
- Arbitrary inputs – consume XBRL data from a wide variety of sources
- Builds on the power of the XBRL Processor (see below)
Main benefits of the True North XBRL Processor
- Validatation of XBRL documents to ensure total conformance to the 2.1 specification
- Validate dimensional views of your data in compliance with the Dimensions Specification
- Adapt your report formats; produce them in different languages
- Performance and efficiency optimised with the help of taxonomy caching
- XBRL transactions made easier
- Convert XBRL data to another format for additional processing
- Load XBRL into Business Intelligence systems for further analysis
- Incorporate XBRL data and metadata into dynamic websites
- Produce XBRL from accounting and reporting software for loading into BI systems
The full list of facilities can be found on the True North XBRL Processor page.
Additional validation modules and add-ons
The True North Enterprise Processor can be extended for use within a wide range of project environments by the addition of a number of complementary modules and add-on products.
For example, additional validation modules make the True North Enterprise Processor perfect for use within the European banking and insurance sector for European filing rules validation and the US SEC filing environment for verification against the EDGAR Filer Manual. Additional processors are also available to transform True North Enterprise into a powerful tool to handle Table Linkbase, which lies at the heart of the CRD IV and Solvency II taxonomies, and to handle Inline XBRL (iXBRL), ensuring conformance to the iXBRL rendering specification.