True North® Professional XBRL Validator
The True North® Professional XBRL Validator provides automated XBRL validation via both a simple Java API and a pre-built command line interface.
Key benefits of the True North Professional XBRL Validator
- Instance document validation - for ensuring XBRL compliance.
- Extension taxonomy validation - to support the addition of business concepts created outside the main taxonomy.
- Dimensions validation - to support the viewing of business data from different aspects.
- DTS discovery - a Discoverable Taxonomy Set is a collection of taxonomies supporting an instance document.
- Consistency checking - to ensure validity of calculations.
- URL remapping - to enable offline testing of published taxonomies.
High frequency validation
If you require high frequency XBRL validation, you may be interested in our True North Enterprise XBRL Processor