Key benefits of the True North Web Services Processor
- Taxonomy caching – Once the taxonomy is loaded, every subsequent filing is validated against the cached taxonomy.
- Available as a cloud-based SaaS (Software as a Service) or stand-alone application for user convenience.
- When deployed in the cloud the processors run on CoreFiling’s own secure servers, removing the need to install, configure and maintain your own XBRL processor.
- Configurable security policies to ensure full access control
It can also be used in conjunction with other True North® modules and add-ons, including: Sphinx® and XII Formula, the Table Linkbase Processor, and the European Filing Rules Validation Module.
Additionally, the scope of the True North® Web Services Processor can be enhanced using specific True North® Connectors.
- Our special connectors allow the creation, processing and validation of XBRL in an online context.
- The True North® Forms Connector for Excel produces Excel templates based on the appropriate taxonomy
- The True North® Connectors for CSV and SQL facilitate transformation between XBRL and other commonly used formats.
In situations where conformance to the Inline XBRL rendering specification is a key requirement, the True North® iXBRL Processor can provide the vital validation.