Professional Services Consultant
CoreFiling is currently seeking dynamic, customer oriented consultants to join our Professional Services team.
Working as part of a small group based in our Oxford offices (with travel to customer sites nationally & internationally) you will have an active involvement with real customers and projects from day one.
These positions will suit recent graduates or those with one to two years experience looking for an exciting new opportunity.
As part of our customer facing project teams you will be involved in a wide variety of activities, including:
- Working with customers to understand their requirements.
- Developing reporting solutions using rigorous data modelling techniques.
- Assessing the impact of changes requested by customers.
- Installing and configuring CoreFiling products.
- Developing extensions to CoreFiling products.
- Training end users to get the most from their CoreFiling solution.
You will have:
- The desire and ability to learn quickly and apply complex new technologies.
- An attention to detail and desire to deliver high quality work.
- A passion for customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Exemplary academic qualifications including a 2:1 or above from a top 20 university.
The following would be desirable:
- Financial industry knowledge.
- Development skills, especially Java and Linux.
- Experience of OO and AGILE development principles.
- Exposure to XML and/or XBRL.
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name and the job title in the header. Please attach your CV and a covering letter outlining what makes you the ideal candidate for your chosen role.
CoreFiling is currently unable to provide sponsorship for visa applications.