CoreFiling is currently seeking a dynamic, customer oriented project manager to join our Professional Services team.
Working as part of a small group based in our Oxford offices (with travel to customer sites nationally & internationally) you will have an active involvement with real customers and projects from day one.
This position will suit project managers with at least two years’ experience of software delivery projects who are looking for an exciting new opportunity.
As part of our customer facing project teams you will be involved in a wide variety of activities, including:
- Portfolio management
- Manage a portfolio of customer engagements from kick-off to close.
- Ensure a backlog of engagements is fully scheduled and resourced.
- Customer engagement
- Develop and maintain ongoing customer relationships.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers throughout engagements.
- Actively manage stakeholder expectations throughout engagement delivery.
- Engagement delivery
- Ensure engagements are delivered to a high level of customer satisfaction, meeting agreed contractual requirements.
- Prepare and maintain project deliverables including: schedules, risk registers etc.
- Schedule project resources to ensure high quality, on time delivery.
- Track project progress and effort, resolving issues such as slippage.
- Report project progress to both the customer and CoreFiling management.
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule and cost.
- Manage the financial aspects of engagements in line with agreed project P&L.
- Actively manage the contractual completion of projects.
- Service improvement
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of methods, processes and deliverables.
You will have:
- Two of more years experience of managing customer facing software deployment projects.
- Prince2 training and experience.
- A strong understanding of project methodologies and processes.
- The desire and ability to learn quickly and apply complex new technologies.
- An attention to detail and desire to deliver high quality work.
- A passion for customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exemplary academic qualifications including a 2:1 or above from a top university.
The following would be desirable:
- Exposure to Agile delivery methods.
- Financial industry knowledge.
- Exposure to XML and/or XBRL.
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name and the job title in the header. Please attach your CV and a covering letter outlining what makes you the ideal candidate for your chosen role.
CoreFiling is currently unable to provide sponsorship for visa applications.