CoreFiling is currently seeking graduates with a good eye for detail and a keen interest in software to join our QA team. We have a reputation for quality, which we want to maintain as we grow. As part of the QA team you’ll be interacting with all departments in the company, from product development to sales and customer support.
Liaising with developers, consultants, product managers and others you’ll provide valuable feedback on our products, bespoke software, and other deliverables such as documentation, automated validation rules and online services. You’ll be involved in the full software development lifecycle and contribute to the continuous improvement of our high-quality software and services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review of requirements to provide concise, timely and meaningful feedback to developers and product managers
- Creative testing of web applications, REST APIs and desktop applications under active development
- Creation and maintenance of automated functional and regression tests
- Diagnosis, reporting and tracking of quality issues
- Compatibility testing of third party artefacts and system configrations with our software
- Ensuring that user requirements have been met
- Maintenance of user documentation
This is a vital role and to succeed you will need to have plenty of ingenuity, persistence and imagination.
- Very thorough and able to quickly understand complex requirements
- Able to provide critical advice to your colleagues in a diplomatic manner
- Not afraid to make recommendations to improve processes
- Analytical and methodical in your approach to new problems
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
You will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications – 1st or 2:1 from a leading university
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines and report on progress
- A keen eye for quality
The following experience will be beneficial but not essential:
- Experience with XML
- Experience with REST APIs
- Up to 2 years’ experience in a Software Testing or Quality Assurance role
How to apply
Please send an email to [email protected], including your name and the job title in the header. Please attach your CV and a covering letter outlining what makes you the ideal candidate for this role.