We are a leading global supplier of financial reporting software and services. Our software and services are used by regulators, banks, insurance companies and other organisations. We pride ourselves on the quality and performance of our software and the extensive experience of our Professional Services team.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer who can support our salespeople in determining how our solutions can address client needs and explaining their unique benefits. This support includes both lead-driven opportunities and competitive tender responses.
You will be expected to be self-sufficient, take a disciplined approach and demonstrate initiative while acting as a bridge to the rest of the organisation for our salespeople to depend upon.
You will require a combination of strong technical and communication skills and bring this to bear in getting the most out of our software for client demonstrations. In particular, excellent writing skills are vital in this role.
You will be expected to collaborate positively with the product and service delivery teams to ensure the right outcome for both CoreFiling and our clients. This includes gaining a deep understanding of our service only offerings to position them correctly with prospects.
This role is open to candidates already in a Sales Engineering role, and given the technical nature of our products, we will also consider candidates from a more technical role looking to step into a more externally facing or commercial role.
- 1 year’s experience as Sales Engineer or;
- 2 years’ experience in a closely related role, with evidence of both technical and commercial awareness
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external audiences (such as customers, sales, development and project management)
- Experience using advanced features of technical products
Experience of one or more of the following will be beneficial:
- Experience delivering structured product demonstrations
- Experience describing service only solutions in detail
- Experience with competitive tender processes
- An understanding of systems architecture
- Experience with SaaS products, particularly APIs
- Exposure to financial services, regulation or data management
- Supporting sales leads with external meetings, for example:
- discovery meetings
- product demonstrations
- Coordinating opportunity-related activities in accordance with the sales lead’s guidance
- Providing clarity about the needs of the customer
- Aligning proposed solutions with CoreFiling and customer needs in a balanced way
- High level solution design based on a strong knowledge of our capabilities and positioning
- Proposal and tender response writing
- Managing the tender response process
- Delivering insights and market knowledge to the rest of the business
CoreFiling offers competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits to all employees; refer to the list on our careers page.
How to apply
Please send an email to [email protected], including your name and the job title in the header. Please attach your CV and a covering letter outlining what makes you the ideal candidate for your chosen role.
Information for recruiters
We have a preferred supplier list of recruiters which we are not currently looking to expand.
CoreFiling is currently unable to provide sponsorship for visa applications.