CoreFiling is hiring a full stack software engineer.
Based in our Oxford offices, you will work on our True North Data Platform, which includes a wide variety of microservices and related products.
You will have:
- A 2:1 or better from a Russell Group university
- A Computer Science or related degree, or significant programming experience
- A passion for technology and the ability to pick up new things very quickly
Exposure to one or more of the following would be useful, but not essential:
- Object oriented programming, especially in Java
- REST API development
- Containerisation technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Front end development in Typescript and React
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com
Information for recruiters
We have a preferred supplier list of recruiters which we are not currently looking to expand.
CoreFiling is currently unable to provide sponsorship for visa applications.
CoreFiling offers competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits to all employees; refer to the list on our careers page.