Platform Services Support Consultant
CoreFiling is currently seeking a dynamic, customer-oriented Support Consultant to join our Platform Services team.
Working as part of a small group based in our Oxford offices, you will be working with our customers to understand and resolve all their queries, often to challenging deadlines.
This position will suit recent graduates or those with one to two years experience looking for an exciting new opportunity.
- Working with customers to investigate solutions to their business queries. Responses must be delivered in a timely fashion; they must be clear, understandable and relevant to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Working within processes that assure responses are met within agreed service levels;
- Building rapport with existing and new clients;
- Becoming a subject matter expert for clients;
- Contributing to the development of CoreFiling customer solutions.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable liaising directly with customers, including attending customer sites. There may be a requirement for some UK and international travel.
You will have:
- Exemplary academic qualifications including a 2:1 or above from a top 20 university;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- A passion for customer care;
- A talent for resolving problems swiftly;
- The ability to absorb knowledge quickly;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Keenness to understand and work with a large variety of products and technologies.
The following would be desirable:
- Financial industry knowledge;
- Exposure to XML and/or XBRL;
- Development skills, especially Java and Linux.
How to apply
Please send an email to [email protected], including your name and the job title in the header. Please attach your CV and a covering letter outlining what makes you the ideal candidate for your chosen role.
CoreFiling is currently unable to provide sponsorship for visa applications.