We have no current vacancies.
Information for recruiters
We are well aware that there are many excellent candidates looking for opportunities. However, we prefer not to be contacted unless we have specifically requested that you act on our behalf. At present we have a list of preferred suppliers and are not looking for new groups or accepting cold calls at this time. We thank you for respecting our process.
CoreFiling is currently unable to provide sponsorship for visa applications.
CoreFiling offers competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits to all employees.
Our benefits package includes the following:
- Non-contributory pension scheme – We offer a pension scheme and pay in on your behalf at no loss to you.
- Flexible working hours – We ask you to work for 7.5 hours a day. As long as you’re at the office by ten am, how you make up these hours is up to you. If you prefer an early start or an extra hour in bed, you can work within a timeframe that suits you.
- Private health insurance – We use PruHealth as our provider, which rewards our team with all sorts of benefits and tax free payments for healthy lifestyle.
- In-house childcare voucher scheme – Have little ones? We run an in-house childcare voucher scheme that has provided an excellent cost-benefit to several of our team and their growing families. As the scheme is in-house we have really simple rules in place making it very easy to use.
- Life, illness, and disability insurance – We take care of our people. If the worst happens, you are covered.
- Stock options – We have a full stock option plan available to staff.
- Company bonus scheme – We offer structured bonus schemes for every point in your career at CoreFiling.
- Financial training/qualification support – Looking to gain a qualification? Wish to attend training classes or improve your skills? We offer support for that.
- Free food and drink – We have plentiful supplies of teas, Nespresso coffee, three types of fruit juice and a huge range of soft drinks. We also like to keep our hungry workers satisfied (and healthy) by making a selection of fruit and trail mix available to snack on throughout the day. And once every six weeks there’s the chance to gorge on vast quantities of pizza at the company meeting.
- Chill out zones – We have areas for staff to eat lunch or generally relax complete with table foosball and sofas.
- Casual dress – Wear what you want… within reason!
- Excellent location – Our easily accessible offices are just ten-minutes walk from central Oxford. We have free parking available for those that drive to work, and a secure, sheltered bike rack for those that cycle.
- High-spec workstations – Dual head, HD LCD monitors for every employee and 3rd generation i5, 16Gb, SSD laden workstations for devs.
- Holidays! – 23 days holiday, rising by one day per year of service to a maximum of 28 days.