- Professional Services Consultant
- Apprentice Quality Assurance Engineer
- Sales Engineer
- Summer intern (software engineering)
Information for recruiters
We have a preferred supplier list of recruiters which we are not currently looking to expand.
CoreFiling is currently unable to provide sponsorship for visa applications.
CoreFiling offers competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits to all employees.
Our benefits package includes the following:
- Non-contributory pension scheme – We offer a pension scheme and pay in on your behalf at no loss to you, up to a threshold salary amount.
- Flexible working hours – We ask you to work for 7.5 hours a day. As long as you’re at the office by 10 AM, how you make up these hours is up to you. If you prefer an early start or an extra hour in bed, you can work within a timeframe that suits you.
- Private health insurance – We use Vitality as our provider.
- Company bonus scheme – We offer structured bonus schemes for every point in your career at CoreFiling.
- Payroll giving scheme – As a member of this scheme you can give regularly and on a tax free basis to charities and good causes while the company matches your contribution (subject to limit).
- Financial training/qualification support – Looking to gain a qualification? Wish to attend training classes or improve your skills? We offer support for that, with a generous training budget.
- Free food and drink – We have plentiful supplies of teas, coffee (bean-to-cup, not just instant!), three types of fruit juice and a huge range of soft drinks. We also like to keep our hungry workers satisfied (and healthy) by making a selection of fruit and trail mix available to snack on throughout the day. And once every six weeks there’s the chance to gorge on vast quantities of pizza at the company meeting.
- Chill out zones – We have areas for staff to eat lunch or generally relax complete with table football and sofas.
- Casual dress – Wear what you want… within reason!
- Excellent location – Our easily accessible offices are just ten-minutes walk from central Oxford (enabling such traditions as our weekly trip for a lunchtime curry). We have free parking available for those that drive to work, and a secure, sheltered bike rack for those that cycle.
- High-spec workstations – Dual head, HD LCD monitors for every employee and i7, 16Gb, SSD laden workstations for devs.
- Holidays! – 23 days holiday, rising by one day per year of service to a maximum of 28 days.