Open source tools
CoreFiling is keen to contribute towards open source projects and giving back to the development community. This page contains an amalgamation of our work in this area.
In the past CoreFiling has developed tools designed to assist users working with XML. We've made these available for use as web services, with some available for download, in order to assist other XML users.
- XML Pretty Printer - An application to take XML without mixed content and 'pretty-print' it.
- XML Differences - An application that produces an easy to read representation of the difference between two XML documents using diff and the XML Pretty Printer.
- XML Schema Validator - One of the widest used simple online XML schema validators, this application will take a single XML schema and a single XML instance document and list any errors found whilst validating the document against the schema.
We used to provide Pathan, an open source library which allows developers using Xerces-C to parse and evaluate XPath expressions for XML node selection. The Pathan project is no longer active and has since been replaced by XQilla.
XQilla is a command-line utility and an XQuery and XPath 2 library available under the Apache 2.0 License
Our developers also maintain an active development presence on GitHub with a number of our internal applications hosted on it. In particular:
- Reviki - An Apache 2.0 licensed wiki that uses Subversion as a data store.
- A number of custom plugins for Atlassian JIRA 5.
Neither we nor any of our associates will accept any liability in any event including (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, expenses or losses arising out of, or in connection with your use or inability to use the website, or in connection with any error, omission, defect, virus or failure, or loss of any profit, goodwill or reputation, even if expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, arising out of or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing or linking to other sites from this site. We may make use of the data, or a derivative of the data, that you submit to this site for testing, development and research purposes. By using this site you warrant that any data you submit is not personal or confidential data.