Magnify® - XBRL and iXBRL document review
Magnify® is a desktop XBRL and iXBRL instance document review tool that helps corporates and their professional advisers to check the validity of filings before submission. It also helps regulators to drill down into the filings as part of their investigations into companies.
Accountants use it for HMRC, SEC and other regulatory filings, to ensure compliance and to reduce the risk of subsequent investigation.
Regulators use it to check "soft" compliance and to run custom business rules to identify areas of concern requiring further investigation.
Structured document review process
Magnify's powerful, multi-dimensional instance document viewer lets you conduct a structured document review. A configurable checklist guides you through each stage of the document review, performing automated tests, verifying calculations and highlighting any discrepancies requiring manual intervention.
- Review your filings, whether you outsource or work in-house
- Check your XBRL documents against filing rules
- Reveal the source of any errors
- Generate documentation as you progress through a logical review of your document
- Compare document versions
- Compare in document order or side by side NEW
- Compare data over different periods NEW
- Export comparative data to Excel for further analysis NEW
- Review data against the XBRL submissions of your peers
- Build customised reports to aid your review process NEW
- Reuse those reports for any selected filing NEW
- Analyse and fully understand the data you are submitting
- CRD IV and Solvency II ready NEW
No matter which regulatory authority receives your filing, you'll reap immediate benefit from a Magnify document review.